We are one of the reliable China nickel alloy inconel 625 sheet/uns n06625 sheet manufacturers and suppliers and have a productive nickel alloy inconel 625 sheet/uns n06625 sheet factory, you can get products from our company.
1. Highly resistant to various reducing chemicals
2. Excellent resistance to caustic alkalies
3. High electrical conductivity
4. Excellent corrosion resistance to distilled and natural waters
5. Resistance to neutral and alkaline salt solutions
6. Excellent resistance to dry fluorine
7. Widely used to handle caustic soda
8. Good thermal, electrical and magnetostrictive properties
9. Offers some resistance to hydrochloric and sulfuric acids at modest temperatures and concentrations.
Sheet Plate Strip:Thickness: 0.05mm above
Chemical Composition (%):
Standard: ASTM B162
Thickness: 0.05mm to 50mm
Width: 200mm to 2500mm
Length: max 6500mm
Yield Strength (0.2% OS)
1. Manufacture and handling of sodium hydroxide, particularly at temperature above 300°C.
2. Production of viscose rayon, manufacture of soap.
3. Alkaline hydrochloride production and in the chlorination of aliphatic hydrocarbons such as benzene, methane and ethane.
4. Manufacture of vinyl chloride monomer.
5. Reactors and vessels in which fluorine is generated and reacted with hydrocarbons.